Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nhouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 10:43 AM
    Looking for a movie in 1980's or 90's of teen in love with a girl. She get abortion
    Teen boy gets help girl get abortion and she gets with another guy
    nhouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 10:45 AM
    Teenage abortions during 1980's and 90's?
    snoopss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 11:41 AM
    I think you mean "The last American Virgin".

I saw the movie a wile ago maby 6 months. And det boy pays for the abortion and spendt a holiday with the girl at his grandmas hous or something. Just to get Fuc.. over when they return to school.

I liked det movie, Sad but it was like real life. Nothings perfect every body gets eventually.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084234/

Hope this I the movie you are looking fore -Bro...
    snoopss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 11:41 AM
    I think you mean "The last American Virgin".

I saw the movie a wile ago maby 6 months. And det boy pays for the abortion and spendt a holiday with the girl at his grandmas hous or something. Just to get Fuc.. over when they return to school.

I liked det movie, Sad but it was like real life. Nothings perfect every body gets eventually.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084234/

Hope this I the movie you are looking fore -Bro...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 kids and monsters in a movie in the 1980's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was hoping that someone might be able to help me I'm looking for a movie that had 4 kids and monsters in it the storyline is the 4 kids try and save their town from monsters and they befriend a mummy they make silver bullets to kill a werewolf and they try to a get a amulet from a vampire and...

90's Movie with Promiscuous Teen [ 1 Answers ]

Its a movie i remember watching. A Blonde hair teenager maybe 17 or 18 moves with family members and shes kind of like a nympho. Shes sleeps with the older man neighbor next door thats friends of her family.. And at a party while her female cousin is looking for her shes found in the kitchn having...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Movie in 1980's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw on a movie cable station. The only thing I can remember is that there was a scene of a young woman in a red dress either walking or running on an airport runway. I think it was in either the 80's or 90's.

What is the name of the a alien movie from the 1980's/90's? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of a movie that had either 4 or 5 small aliens that had crash landed a ship on earth . It was a humor type movie and they had a small robot that scouted and helped them out. One alien which was the pilot of the ship had a southern accent. They got separated...

View more questions Search