Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcky13thrtn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Sci Fi movie about a guy finding
    A sci fi movie about a guy finding a hole behind the fireplace and saving a woman from these villagers. Then finding a old western town and finding a villain face to face. Plus a little creater that is friendly. It was on a T.V. at the time when it was made. Hope to find this one as well on my mind for age's.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 15, 2010, 11:38 AM

Sounds like House II: The Second Story (1987)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Horror sci fi movie from 80s with a big guy killing people with sword hand punk rock [ 1 Answers ]

Horror sci fi movie from early 80s punk music in it think songs include zerox and goodbye earth,big future looking man killing teens with a sword hand?

View more questions Search