Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpittman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 07:48 AM
    Movie search by description
    I'm looking for a TV movie from the early 80's... about a family that suffered a car accident in which a child was killed and the other children in the car tied her shoe laces together prior to the accident when she was asleep and was unable to get out of the car while it burned during the accident?
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 11, 2010, 09:34 AM

You may have better luck with an answer if you submit this under the movie thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the title of a film shown on UK Channel 5 Tv within the last six months. I believe the film had the word 'Miracle' in it's title. The story goes something like this. An American couple longing for a baby drives off towards central america. They argue in the car, car goes...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

Movie where race horse was transported across statelines (CA--AZ) in order to foal on New Years's Eve rather than New Year's Day

Movie search by description [ 4 Answers ]

The movie opens in a city, in the dark, with fog. A man in a trench coat and hat says, "novelties? tricks? party pranks?" with a german/eastern european accent. There is a scene where someone is building an extravagant version of a place, more like a large model of it. It is a comedy along the...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

The villain gets powerful by destroying others as he gains their energy. But eventually the hero defeats the villain. In this movie the fighters get powerful by acquiring energy by destroying others. Does anyone know this movie?

View more questions Search