Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chika_girl270 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 01:17 PM
    A movie or documentary starring Ashton Kutcher. He is a wrestler
    It is either a movie or a documentary style of movie. It stars Ashton Kutcher and michelle pfeifer. He is a wrestler, and he meets this lady with a deaf son. Ashton teaches the boy how to wrestle and he also has a relationship with the lady.the lady is a wedding planner and she ends up taking ashton to these weddings. Ashton had a sister who got killed and he goes to the trial of the supposed killer who is found not guilty.it takes place in British Columbia, Canada. And I believe the last name of the main character is Blunt. I hope this is descriptive enough!!
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 10, 2010, 01:22 PM

Personal Effects (2009)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Pirate Movie, starring Christy McNichol [ 9 Answers ]

I purchased my favorite movie online: The Pirate's Movie, starring Christy McNichol. But, when I received the movie, I tried to play it in my dvd player, and it said "wrong region." So, I tracked the company down, and they told me that it is a european dvd, and that I will not be able to play it...

Ashton Drake dolls [ 2 Answers ]

I have bought a set of four dolls from a charity shop. They are from the Ashton Drake Galleries USA, They are from the Passport to Friendship Collection are Ltd Edition 1998! All have certificates of Authenticity. The artist if Joan Ibarolle. I have searched the Web far and wide but have not been...

80's made for TV movie starring timothy hutton [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this movie but it had timothy hutton in it he played the oldest of 4 kids and there mother took off and he was trying to keep them all together I think it was in the early 1980's

View more questions Search