Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TiffersM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 04:39 PM
    What's the name of the movie where a girl,after her father is murdered,quits speaking
    There is a particular scene where she is in a bedroom shredding newspaper by hand and then at the end of them movie, the boy, beats up another boy and she sees and quits speaking, again? The title of the movie is a boy and girls name... ____and_______
    TiffersM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 12:00 AM

I got it... It's called Alan and Naomi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with Merle Streep as a mystery secretary for a murdered man [ 2 Answers ]

This movie was on television two weeks ago. It had Merle Streep as a mysterious secretary for a murdered man. She goes to visit the detective investigating the murder and I think he falls in love with her.

A teenage girl who plays soccer is murdered and the killer keeps charm braclet [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie that came on lifetime and its about a girl who plays soccer and gets new cleets and is kidnapped. I think they were yellow. The mother goes to a physic and uses her daughters charm braclet she says she's OK the first time then she goes back again and she says she smells rotten eggs....

90's Movie about a Female who was murdered than reborn as a cyborg woman [ 3 Answers ]

As the title says trying to find this movie from the 90's about a woman who was murdered. I remember from the scene she died in they ripped her earring out of one of her ears. Then afterwards she was given life again as a cyborg and if I remember correctly went after the people who killed her. I...

Looking for 80s or 90s fantasy movie about a little girl and her father [ 3 Answers ]

Please some one help me , looking for a fantasy movie about a little girl and her father both with powers, I think the girl can destroy things when she is angry or upset and can make fire come out of her hair and destroy the enemy by raising her hair up.The father powers is by touching his head...

View more questions Search