Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ottoduke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 09:43 PM
    How to find a movie by description
    I'm looking for a movie that from the eighties 80's about a witch that learns potions from an old short lady that's in a lot of movies. She like sprinkles some around her bed to get a guy to like her?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 09:54 PM

Teen Witch (1989) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the anme of a movie about a man that was dying but wanted to complete the building of a new home. I thought the main actor was Kevin Spacey but searched movies with him in them and no titles seemed right. I thought the tile was 'Life is a House" but did not find that title...

Trying To Find Movie By Description! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello... I am Trying to find a movie by a description giving to me by a friend... So here it goes... A Family Living in a house gets killed by their son witch goes to jail... After a while... another family moves in and lives there and when the child gets out of jail.. (not a child...

Trying to find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Heyyy.. For a long time I am already trying to find a movie that I saw long time ago when I was young, at least 7 years ago. It's about a kid who got into an accident, I don't remember exactly the kind of an accident but I know he ended up in the hospital. He had this relative who developed this...

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in a drive in not even twenty years ago and I can't remember the name. It is about some guy who has ghost friends. He scams people by having them haunt a house and then remove them with a vacuume cleaner devece. There are murders and the serial killer marksthem with a number carved in...

Find MOVIE with description [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for obscure older MOVIE. A TRUE story about a real artist or writer who falls in love with a MENTALLY disturbed women. Years later Doctors find her in a mental institution and diagnose her with an easily treatable Hormone imbalance. I believe the nickname of the artist/writer is in the...

View more questions Search