Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandalee10210 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 12:13 AM
    Animated movie from the 70s or 80s for kids
    I remember watching this animated cartoon/movie when I was little and I actually think it was taped on VHS by my mother when she was younger.

I remember it looked kind of claymation like.

It scared me a bit when I was younger. There was this opening scene that had something to do with the Garden of Eden and this guy transformed and had horns after he tells the audience/or main character (can't remember which) to do something.
    I remember there was a scene with shoes... like a guy who owned a shoe repair shop. And I remember there was this scene as he is on his journey where he goes underground and stays with these rats or some animal like that and the main one sounds like it was Paul Lynde's voice, but it must not be because I can't find this cartoon through his bio lists.

Can anyone help me or is this lost forever and stuck in bits in my memory because I can't remember more?

Thanks
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 03:08 AM
    Does this scene from
    The Adventures of Mark Twain
    Look familiar?

-scene-
    The Mysterious Stranger
    amandalee10210 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Does this scene from
    The Adventures of Mark Twain
    look familiar?

-scene-
    The Mysterious Stranger
    This is much much newer... what I am looking for isn't so much claymation as it looks super real like older things on TV did... everything popped more (maybe because the way it was shot and they often did you models) and looked like those old view-finders you could stick the little picture discs on and click to turn to the next picture.

What I am looking for is from the 70s or 80s I would think...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Movie set in 70s about a group of teenagers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a movie about a group of teenagers finishing high school in the 70s characters called Sunny and Pirate. It features clips about the draft and the riots in Watts, please help it's driving me mad.

Animated movie 80s-90s [ 2 Answers ]

Kay I'm looking for an animated after school special about a girl and fish bones? It was some sort of Cinderella story. I believe the girl was Asian.

90s kids animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I only remember bits and pieces. This boy is friends with.. I think a flying squirrel and I can't remember how but he meets this girl and there are like.. two worlds and one is real and one is fake. Well anyway, in the movie the flying squirrel gets jealous because the boy is spending so much time...

Kids Animated movie 80s [ 5 Answers ]

:pHey, I see that there are a lot of questions like this but man finding the title of this movie is killing me! I'll give the best description I can as I don't remember a lot but really liked the movie. There is a king, his daughter (princess) and another guy. There is another 'evil' world on...

View more questions Search