Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brunzito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 04:17 AM
    What was the name of the car chase movie?
    Hi all! I remember I watched a movie along time ago. It was about some friends (I think 3 guys and 1 women) escaping from police on a car on the freeway. It also had an amazing scene when police made a roadblock and they smash trough it with a jump and slowmotion. I think the movie started with some complications in the gas station or something. The scene with a roadblock is something similar to the scene from the last part of the original movie "Gone in 60 second". Please if anyone remembers this movie it would be great if you answer.
    Brunzito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 04:36 AM

I don't know how to edit so I add... as I mentioned, the roadblock was something similar to this YouTube - Gone in 60 Seconds (1974 ) FINAL SCENE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being Sued by Chase. [ 8 Answers ]

First, I've gotten much useful info here, and found answers for nearly all questions. Second, these are the facts. I apologize for length, but I want to make sure the situation is clear to all responding, so the answers will fit my specific situation. I also blame it Aspergers, as I have become...

Jpm/chase + wamuq = ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Alissa. I am a student and a new investor who is trying to understand the market. Recently, I purchased a reasonable amount of WAMUQ stock at 6 cents a share since I knew that they were going to be backed up by JPM/Chase, a trillion dollar company(a hell of a deal if you ask me and I...

Do I chase after him? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been talking to this guy for about a month. He's a little younger than me but he seems to be really mature. We talked everyday and we had an amazing first date. Things were going great until last weekend when other things got in the way and we weren't apply to meet up. See my friend from...

Being sued by Chase [ 6 Answers ]

I recently received a summons to appear for a pretrial conference on June 6th. Chase is suing me for two combined accounts of roughly 3,193.29 I certainly don't have that kind of money and also owe to two other creditors as well. I need to know what I should do, do I wait and go to the pretrial...

View more questions Search