Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2006, 07:53 PM
    Muppet Butler
    Now this one has been really really bugging me for ages. I watched this movies as a kid so I can't remember much, but I do know is that it involves a young teenage couple, who find this haunted house and another character in it is this strange little butler which was a sort of puppet his face was kind of light grey as if he was dead he spoke slowly but in a stereotypical "butler" way. I remember around the end of the film the couple are in a limo on there way to some executive type's office and one of the songs on the soundtrack I believe is "imagination" by Belouis Some. Thanks
    SnakeDoctor Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2006, 01:06 AM
    Sounds like Ghost Chase.
    www.fast-rewind.com/ghostchase.htm
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2006, 07:22 AM
    That's mad, I've been looking for this film for ages, I even went on that site, thanks a lot Snake Doctor nice one!!
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2006, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariqg
    Now this one has been really really bugging me for ages. I watched this movies as a kid so i can't remember much, but i do know is that it involves a young teenage couple, who find this haunted house and another character in it is this strange little butler which was a sort of puppet his face was kinda light grey as if he was dead he spoke slowly but in a stereotypical "butler" way. I remember around the end of the film the couple are in a limo on there way to some executive type's office and one of the songs on the soundtrack i believe is "imagination" by Belouis Some. Thanks
    That's the same crazy movie I saw a long time ago!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muppet Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me to find this movie; I'm going absolutely crazy trying to find a movie that I watched as a child. It was a muppet-type movie, but I'm not sure if it was a Jim Henson production. I thought it was, but cannot find it anywhere, mostly because I do not know the title. I think it was...

View more questions Search