Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlorraD Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 12:21 AM
    Cartoon from '80s or early '90s
    I am looking for a cartoon where a young boy has a flying bed of sorts and he's on it and is flying to a castle or a palace in the sky. When he gets to the castle there is a shadow monster or some type of shadow creature. I don't remember much about it.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 31, 2009, 05:31 AM
    I'm not sure but the only one which comes to mind is, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Early 90s cartoon need help! [ 10 Answers ]

In the early 90s, there was this cartoon about these lizards or mutants ( I can't really remember) that were really into extreme sports. I think the series was short lived.

Late 90s early 2000s cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon all the time when I was younger but can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was either on Nick Jr or Disney channel. It started with someone's hand and two of their fingers turned into people. One was a boy and the other was a girl. I also remember the fingers...

Kids early 90s bbc cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Its an early 90s children's cartoon I think. The introduction to the cartoon shows an island where little people live and a small boat not fr from the island with pollution all around it and coming out of the chimney. On that boat lives a tall woman with a red dress and her hair tied back tight and...

Cartoon mid 80s early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I rented this movie a lot as a child but no one seems to remember it but me. It starts with a scene in the woods and I believe it is a prince but not sure, on a hunt ( I think a deer hunt) and then stubbles into a different world that he has to save a girl trapped in a tower by a shadow. I don't...

View more questions Search