Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 04:14 AM
    is it a sin for a Married woman to fall in Love
    I am a married woman was married at the age of 19years to a Qualified Doctor we both had and have great mental compatibility<i was a girl who always lived in a fantasy World thought romance to b loved cared envirnoment all is life no doubt my husband taking good care of me but there was something missing that I on track of love
    this man 25years saw me in shop fell for me total stranger followed me started calling me I ignored thought he too young for me as me 35 10 years of age difference but things changed we got in touch than he was not married me married for 15years mother of 3 it went on and on we into proper relationship business family everything like husband and wife above all we got interacted with each others famillies now I am respected loved as a family in his family and he in mine hidden secret we both in love and that too for 6 years
    my question is I know it's a sin but the way we taking care of each other in thick and thin and can't breathe witout each other but at times my conscious strike a lie to your husband kids family at time of judgement will b asked
    I as wife mother have never given a chance to them to object taking good care as a responsible wife mother but this truth of mine shakes me and can't even think to leave either of 2 along with my kids he married a girl 10 years younger to him,he says he married for family will never love her I feel that too what's her fault we possess each other but accepted our commitments I was the 1 to make all his wedding arrangement I know what I went through but his loyalty sincerity remained the same we hardly meet each but connected through telephone we also live at long distance so that we meet twice an year but the trust love understanding we have no couple on earth can have that he completes me,in spite age difference he strongly over powers me and possess me like hell and I love his possession I have always guided him on a right path other than our relation I have tried my life best he to stay away from bad things and away from sins.want him to b sincere to his wife but here I have failed as he can't leave me and niether can I but I keep on telling him to give all the rights of a wife.
    just ans will I b able to justify my God is a sin to love when u married when sex is not all that involved rather hardly get a chance only we consider ourselfves to b soul mate is it sin I know it is but what is your ans
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 05:20 AM

So you are saying that when you met he was not married but now he is? So he married at some point in your relationship? If I read that right IF he was loving you so much why would he complicate things more putting you both in a married situation?

If you are not having sex at all but soul mates that is one issue to deal with, but you are having an emotional affair so your heart isn't with your husbanc as much as it needs to be.
    If you are feeling guilty then there must be something not right with your relationship.
    Maybe you should see him less or not at all and put more of your effort into your husband---especially if you are having sex with this other guy then you need to call it quits.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 06:58 AM

If you, and your soul mate, are married, and having sex, no matter how infrequently, your both selfish cheaters=SIN

If you, and your soul mate are just very good friends, without benefits of sex, and its known by all, including your mates= No sin.

You may carry out the duties of being a good wife, but if you have a friendship, with or without sex, BEHIND YOUR HUSBANDS BACK, AND HE ALSO does the same, then you both are sinners, liars, and cheaters.

There is no such thing as a good wife that cheats, and lies.

There is no such thing as a good husband that cheats, and lies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with a married woman [ 10 Answers ]

I know a lot of you are going to judge me but I am really torn I love this girl more than anything ever I don't want to live my life without her. I've been with her for 6 months husband is gone but coming back soon. She's says she still love him but is in love with me?

In Love With A Married Woman [ 7 Answers ]

I’m a 27yr old male and I’m still a virgin. My life sucks huh? I just so want to lose my virginity and I think I have found the prefect woman to help me out. We work together and I’ve known her now for almost 4 years. But the thing is she’s married and I could be falling in love with her. Although...

Want to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

Desperate to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

In love with a married woman [ 6 Answers ]

I am 42 years age and married happly since 16yrs. Nice loving wife and 2 kids 14yr and 11 yr old.I am in love with a 37yr old married woman who is also married happly since 10yrs.we know each other for last 11 yrs. We liked each other and are in same job. For the last few months we have come too...

View more questions Search