Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breakingdawn009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Blind Prodigy Movie
    Hi, I'm trying to find the title of a movie about a woman who has a son who was born handicapped and blind. She moved her son to Boston I think because she found that he had a knack for playing the piano (remembering different compositions). When he grew up he fell in love with a girl but his mom wouldn't allow their relationship. I think the ending of the movie involved him playing a piece of music that he wrote for his girlfriend. If this helps he also had a rattail hairstyle,and the movie may have appeared on lifetime.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 05:25 PM

Could be the 1997 TV movie Journey of the Heart, with Cybill Shepherd and Stephen Lang.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blind guy movie [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie I've been trying to find the name of this movie the only thing I remember is this: The main character is a blind guy and I remember him crying and this one boy said 'i thought you couldve cry?' and the only other thing I can remember is that there was a lot of fighting it...

The blind leading the blind [ 16 Answers ]

Whether you are for or against the bail outs, one has to wonder how can Washington possibly pull any industry out of the mud when they can't even balance their own books? Do we even have any real plan to pay down the national debt? How long can our nation survive on borrowed time? The simple...

View more questions Search