Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjboobear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 08:06 PM
    What is the name of the movie (I believe early to mid 70s)
    What is the name of the movie where the children go to visit a large house (castle like) - there is a pool on the grounds and they are able to go through the pool drain into an animatated world ( I believe it is underwater).
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 31, 2008, 09:05 PM

Not a complete match but maybe The Water Babies (1978)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

Early 90s kids movie! [ 2 Answers ]

So I've been looking for the title of this movie for SUCH a long time. I used to rent it all the time when I was younger and my Mom doesn't remember the name. The movie started with real kids playing in their back yard. They end up going down their yellow slide and it leads them into another...

80s or early 90s TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an 1980s or early 90s TV movie. I don't remember much about it. All I remember is that a man and wife were divorced or separated and their little boy ( I think his name was David) went to stay with his dad for the weekend and his dad set the house on fire while the...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search