Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyGavin Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Fairy movie made in 1980's
    I am looking for a fairy movie that I believe was made in the 80's. All I can remember was that the main characters name was Malta and she was a fire fairy and she was in love with a water fairy name sedious(?). Please help!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 02:56 PM

I think your answer can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...vie-46268.html

It should be Sea Prince and the Fire Child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

I need the title to a fairy movie [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was six or seven and do not remember the name of it or very much about it. It is probably from the 80's or 90's. It was a cartoon movie and it was about fairies. There was this fairy queen who had daughters but one of her daughters was a princess and was going to take the...

Fairy movie search [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am searching for some kind of movie with real people. I think it was in the 80's but could be before or after. All I remember is a woman, who needs to find someone (either a fairy or a spirit, maybe godmother) and needs to find this someone in order to achieve her mission. There is a guy,...

Can anyone tell me the name of this move that was made sometime in the 1980's,I think [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm not quite sure when it was made. What I do remember about the movie is its about a lady who is accidentally sent a child, which was a boy, who was delivered to her in a large container. The boy was meant to be adopted by some parents but the factory where he was made at sent him to the...

View more questions Search