Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonjohnson2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Obscure animated kids movie
    I remember watching this as a kid, been driving me crazy trying to remember it! It's about this evil king (and he's fat with a pointed hat I think, and kind of looked like bluto from popeye). Basically he is destroying the forest with this giant evil-spikey-looking machine. And its got a castle, lots of spikes. Also has this weird underground mushroom scene in which the main character falls down a hole (I think). And it ends with the evil king turning good, and all the spikes being replaced with flowers, and everyone sitting down at a picnic table for food. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2008, 09:09 AM

I believe this is the semi-surreal The Elm-Chanted Forest.
    leifericson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 08:05 PM
    I've been trying to find this for ages!! THANK YOU!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure Puppets/Muppets Kids Movie from the 80's? [ 14 Answers ]

If it weren't for my mom and brother remembering this series of movies (or TV show? I dunno) I'd think maybe I imagined it. I can't find anything on wikipedia lists or anything for this: It was puppets or muppets, and they were kids, brother and sister. Somehow they would get transported into...

Obscure 90's kids movie came packaged w/ action figure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been wracking my brain trying to remember this. It was a movie from the 90's that had a fantasy/ medieval setting and was similar to power rangers in that it had about 5 different characters who each had different fantasy armor and would fight evil. The whole movie was very campy and...

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Obscure 80's/90's Animated Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to remember bit and pieces of a movie my grandmother rented for me during my childhood. I was born in 1984 and the memories of this movie pop into my mind every now and then, but I cannot remember or figure out what it was. I remember something about a princess or a girl of some importance,...

Obscure 80's animated movie gnomes [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I've looked everywhere for this movie with no luck. It's reminiscent of David the Gnome (but is not!). The storyline is that there is a young fairy or gnome with a grandfather gnome with a bright red nose and two fairy/gnome friends. The fairy happens across a house where she hears a piano...

View more questions Search