Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superblitz78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Trying to find the name of an old sci fi movie
    The movie was about a young boy that knew the world was being taken over by aliens, his parents were turned into alien monsters and his teacher helped him defeat the threat. The aliens were aking a community under the ground, while the army were trying to surround them.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Oct 25, 2008, 07:49 AM

Invaders from Mars (1953). Actually, it was a doctor who helped him defeat the threat.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 22, 2008, 01:19 PM

I agree with Purikivel and netknight; the 50s version was better. I was six years old when it came out and my grandmother took me to see it; scared the pants off me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok.. I'm trying to find a movie that I seen several years ago. I don't know the name of the movie, who was in it, or the year it was made. There was this guy that was riding his horse in the woods and he fell off his horse, and while he was hurt, he thought he seen Indians circling around him....

Find the new movie. Saw it the other day [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to find the movie I saw previews for the other day, its got to be new, maybe not even out yet. Its about this girl and I think this guy is trying to hold her captive but, it says in the preview.. word for word "she does the one thing he doesn't expect, she fights back". I have been...

View more questions Search