Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romeolew Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 05:15 AM
    Old short film
    I'm trying to find the title of this movie. It's always raining and the only short time that there is sunshine a young boy misses it. I think it was on in the 80's and I think it was part of a series of short stories on some station maybe HBO
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 06:14 AM
    All Summer in a Day (1982) (TV), it's a young girl who misses it though.
    lizzie2994 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2008, 12:30 PM

Omg I remember this movie. I thought it was he wierdest thing ever!
    kellypsnll Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 10:55 PM
    Yes. They were playing hide and seek and she got locked in a closet or something. She was able to see one tiny shaft of sunlight before the rains came again. I read it in a sci-fi book of short stories in school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Dragon Short Film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember what the name of the short film was but it involved a dragon in a cave filled with junk, and a little girl finds him by following traintracks, and then they end up traveling to this dragon party, and the ending of it was sad but I cannot remember the ending or the name of the...

Identify: Alfred Hitchcock Short Film [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I remember seeing a short black and white film or program made by Alfred Hitchcock where a guy was in prison and does a deal with one of the guards(?) where he's going to hide in a coffin as an escape plan and the guard(?) will come and dig him up later. The last scenes are of...

Need a name for this Short Cartoon Film! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey :) Can anyone help me remember the name of this short cartoon film? It was either from the late 70's or 80's (small chance early 90's but I doubt it!) It's about a giant living in his castle and he's upset that the local kids keep going in his garden and climbing in his tree's, so he...

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

View more questions Search