Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smplkndagrl23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Obscure 80's/90's Animated Movie
    I seem to remember bit and pieces of a movie my grandmother rented for me during my childhood. I was born in 1984 and the memories of this movie pop into my mind every now and then, but I cannot remember or figure out what it was. I remember something about a princess or a girl of some importance, a lot of flooding, woods, and much of the movie was cast in a weird pink and burgundy hue with a lot of black. I remember it being pretty dark for a children's flick and many parts of it were scary to me. It was in English. Any help? I know I didn't give many clues.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Maybe The Princess and the Goblin (1992)
    smplkndagrl23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Thanks for the idea, but I checked it out and that's not it. The movie was animated in a weird way, maybe it might have even been anime. I doubt it though because they had it available at Movie Time... I wish I could remember more about it :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's-90's animated movie about dragons. [ 12 Answers ]

I vaguely remember an animated movie involving a young boy and 4 dragons. Each dragon had it's own element, i.e.. Red dragon was fire, blue was air, green was earth, and I don't remember the other. Does anyone know what I'm talking about...

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

Obscure 80's animated movie gnomes [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I've looked everywhere for this movie with no luck. It's reminiscent of David the Gnome (but is not!). The storyline is that there is a young fairy or gnome with a grandfather gnome with a bright red nose and two fairy/gnome friends. The fairy happens across a house where she hears a piano...

View more questions Search