Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mordaz4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 01:31 AM
    Title of movie about undercover cops fighting in a place called Death Ring
    I saw this movie only one time and I remember a scene where there was a bright sign that said "Death Ring Tonight"
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 14, 2008, 04:13 AM
    Someona asked about a similar sounding movie, check out
    Firepower, the 90's version.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If death leads to a better place why extend life? [ 18 Answers ]

If your religion teaches you that when you die you go to a better place; why would you use technology to extend your life to make it longer? I understand that most religions teaches you that purposely ending your life is wrong but not that refusing treatment is wrong. So wouldn't you want to get to...

Undercover cop movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that 2 cops that are partners are trying to find this group of people. 1 of the cops enters some kind of underground fighting thing. There are weapons of the fences that are sometimes electric. The cops gets his head cut off by a big blonde dude at the end...

Old 80's fighting movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, this is really bugging me that I can't remember this old 1980's movie. I'd say 1987-89 around there, it's a sci-fi action movie where the last human competes in this tournament to fight for his race I think. But the scene I remember is he is fighting this catipiller like creature at the end I...

Don't know what title the movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I can't remember what the movie is called, but I can give you the description of the movie. This is how it start, there a girl who no one in town have seen her, cause she doesn't visit the town, she advertise a husband in the newspaper and this stranger came to town and saw the ad in the...

Neighbors from Hell! The Cops called over corn! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am desperate so I am glad to have found this site. I will be as brief as possible. :) So I live next to the neighbors from hell. This is a development and they have 2 beagles. They have an invisible fence and the dogs have fun run of the yard and will bark at the air....

View more questions Search