Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jf514_2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Tyrone Powers Movie
    I watched part of a movie this a.m. and unfortunately didn't get the name of it. He stars as a slave because he was robbed of his inheritance as a child and he is working for this gentleman and he falls in love with the gentleman's daughter Isabel. Wants to reclaim inheritance so that he can marry her so he sets out on a boat and jumps overboard toward this island to collect pearls to become rich and then falls in love with an island girl. Tyrone Powers characters name is Ben. Can anyone please help me.:o

Thanks,
    Jessica
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

May 28, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Son of Fury: The Story of Benjamin Blake

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do me and my friend have powers? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm Katherine and I need a bit of help A couple of nights ago I had a dream about me and my friend finding a book, with a story about me and her: In the book it said: A girl called katherine will be born on the 16th July and will be special in many ways her best friend jasmine who will...

Concurrent powers [ 1 Answers ]

Concurrent powers are powers of government which belong to state governments... is that true?

DMV powers? [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently in a position, which I would honestly describe as somewhere between a rock and hard place. I lost my state ID, and my driver's license is currently suspended. I've searched high and low, and am certain that I need to go to the DMV to get a new copy of my ID before I go to court...

View more questions Search