Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Apr 29, 2008, 03:20 AM
    80's Movie with a Robot
    This is not much to go on... but... If you can tell me the name, all of your wildest dreams will come true... well maybe?

Here is what I remember. I saw it in the 80's in the theater. Basically the only thing I remember was a Robot upper body(shinny metal but shape of a man) and for legs it had tracks, like a tank. I believe their were three main characters the robot being one, can't remember if the other two had any special features or powers/cool weapons. Think they went through some kind on time portal? I remember a lot of action/shooting.
    r-soles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Jonny 5 is the robot

Short circuit the film.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 29, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Having read some of the expert answer's from this site, I think you may be after this;

Eliminators (1986) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cyborg robot movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I saw a long time ago. Was probably and 80's movie and it was rented from the video shop so it was prob a straight to vid title. In the movie there is a guy who thinks he is half robot and is on the run. A female cyborg is sent after him and I think he...

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

Red Robot 80's, not a cartoon though [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know of a series that featured a group of spaceships traveling to an unknown destination that interlocked into the shape and mannerisms of a robot if and when trouble arose? It wasn't a cartoon but puppetry I'm thinking. Any help would be gratefully received

80's Female Robot Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am trying to find this 80's movie about a guy searching for his female robot. He has her chip with all of her memories. He loves her and she was either stolen or left him.. can't remember those details. Also seemed like it was kind of b-grade even for back then. The female robots...

Title of 80's Kids Movie with a small boy who was a robot? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the title of a movie I saw as a kid in the 80's (possibly late 70's movie). Imperfectly remembered... Family movie in which a small boy is found/adopted, turn out he is a robot/android and a test subject for the government. Remebered scenes: Kid being taught...

View more questions Search