Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie5vb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 07:22 AM
    What is this movie's titlE!
    I used to watch this movie when I was like 5.. That's 15 years ago.. I don't think it was famous at all but I know the story started with a little girl and her two bear friend ( with similar names.. something like weedle and woddle.. or something like that) and they are playing on her playground out in her backyard when they all get pushed down the slide which had a tarp/ blanked over it. When they slide down they enter an land of their own. In this land I remember they sing a lot and there is a part where they are eating, and they pick fruits and off trees and stuff and they grow back instantly . And when it comes time to clean up their food all they do it place it under an elephants trunk and it sucks all the trash right up... there is a bad person in this movie at parts but I don't remember much... help! What is the title
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 9, 2009, 01:12 PM

Sounds like YouTube - Wee Sing Big Rock candy Mountain 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Deed Sale Title Question... Marketable title? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with titles from tax deed sales. I am a beginner to the topic, but just was looking for some advice from some of you real-estate savvy experts out there. My question is about the title of a deed bought from a tax sale... How do you find out...

Looking for this movie's title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie, at least 8-10 years ago (1996-2000ish?) although the movie could certainly be older than that. The general plotline was about a family in Europe (maybe France or Italy). In the beginning, we see a present-day family driving to their ancient ancestral home, and the movie flashes back,...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

What is this movie's title? [ 1 Answers ]

This is a bit vague, I saw this a few years ago. I remember there was a hunchback and a woman being tortured, and something involving monks (or guys in robes?) examining a pig's heart. No idea what the movie was though.

Looking for the movie's name [ 1 Answers ]

A movie I saw 7 yers ago and I don't know the name please help Color movie, I think 90's Movie about a house that was connected to some electric pillar which couse disasters To the family that lived there. Scenes I remembered from the movie: Woman got stuck in hot shower and die.

View more questions Search