Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghoost_dog01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 02:50 AM
    80's cyborg robot movie
    Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I saw a long time ago. Was probably and 80's movie and it was rented from the video shop so it was prob a straight to vid title.

In the movie there is a guy who thinks he is half robot and is on the run. A female cyborg is sent after him and I think he drives a pickup in the movie. The only other things I remember are that the female cyborg gets decapitated and that the male cyborg finds out in the end that he is not half robot but he is a full cyborg. There is a scuffle and he ends up seeing into his temple on his head through a wound and sees it is all robotic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because Ive been searching for this for years!
    SpaWnaG3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Hi Ghoost_dog01 - Im not sure if you will see this answer - but I believe you might be looking for a movie called Hands Of Steel ( AKA ATOMIC CYBORG ) - try to look it up. Been looking for the same things you mentioned in your question.

And I believe I found it after many hours searching for it :)
    krazieinla5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 06:09 AM
    Not quiet human 2 with jay underwood
    I_AM_DEFIANT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Nemesis 1992 starring olivier gruner
    loveherlegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 04:51 AM
    Your looking for the movie called HANDS OF STEEL it was made in 1986
    EshaSadek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 01:53 PM
    The Vindicator 1986

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

What is the name of this human robot movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really little on TV in the 90's, but I don't know the name of it, here is what remember: - It is about a girl that is protecting the las human fetus in a jar. - A man protects her from this humanoid robot terminator guy. - But the man gets his arm ripped off and wires...

80's Female Robot Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am trying to find this 80's movie about a guy searching for his female robot. He has her chip with all of her memories. He loves her and she was either stolen or left him.. can't remember those details. Also seemed like it was kind of b-grade even for back then. The female robots...

Title of 80's Kids Movie with a small boy who was a robot? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the title of a movie I saw as a kid in the 80's (possibly late 70's movie). Imperfectly remembered... Family movie in which a small boy is found/adopted, turn out he is a robot/android and a test subject for the government. Remebered scenes: Kid being taught...

Robot nanny movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the...

View more questions Search