Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leslie_C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
    1980s horror movie
    I don't remember a whole lot about this movie. All I remember it was a scary movie that I watched in the 80s with these evil neighbors, and this kid was pushing this other kid on a swing and pushed the kid so hard she or he fell off a cliff. That's all I remember, please help.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Possibly American Gothic from 1988.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Maybe The Good Son?
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 10:44 PM
    The good Son, REALLY doesn't sound like a Horror Movie :D
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie D Star
    The good Son, REALLY doesnt sound like a Horror Movie :D
    LOL, yeah, ironic isn't it? But it is, I double checked, too, IMDB lists the genre as horror-thriller. It was pretty scary. When the kid threw "Mr Freeway" off the overpass into oncoming traffic I totally freaked!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know Danielle Steel movie in 1980s? [ 3 Answers ]

I remembered very well the story goes like this: this young girl was living with her grandmother. She went to school and met a little boy who always tease her hair which is red color. They always fight but later become a good friend. As they grown up, they have feelings for each others. Their...

1980s Movie- need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I use to watch all the time. The movie was about a girl, who's name is Mackenzie- I think. She just moves to a new place and she has to go to a program at a place like the YMCA. She wants to be apart of a band so she changes her clothes and puts up...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

Trying to find name of 1980s movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I saw a movie when I was young around 1991/2 on TV. It was very similar to E.T as it had a really small creature(less than 1ft in height, which was possibly an alien) which befriends a boy. I recall very little of the movie apart from an explosion occurring at a convenience store/filling...

View more questions Search