Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brasileiracuriosa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 12:43 PM
    My boyfriend plays girl with me. Do you think he is gay or is it only a fantasy?
    I love sex and I love to give my partner all the pleasure they want.

I started for touching him on his and he liked, after some time I figured that he would like to play on there, so I did. I bought a toy and we both enjoy it. After that we always exchange positions (I am the boy and he is the girl).

He also likes to wear tongs and baby dolls when we have sex and when he wants to play gay, his penis is harder than ever and he only wants to play girl, if you know what I mean?

When we are having sex and I start to say to him that I will get a guy to F* his while he is on me and I notice that he does not resist and come.

I asked him several times if he is gay and I was worried about another guy who works with him and I think he is gay and he is interested on my boyfriend.

We had terrible fights because of that and he keeps saying that I am out of my mind and saying that he is not gay. When we fight he says he will never more allow me to play with him, however we always end up doing again because we both like.

I really think that if he goes forward to have a real sexual act with a man he will enjoy a lot and I am afraid to loose him.

Do you have any opinion about him?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 12:56 PM
    If you ask me he is gay. Or I guess he could be "Bi" but In my pointless opinion if you like to be the "girl" then you are gay. I've always thought guy who say they are "Bi" are just lying to themselves.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I wouldn't jump to the "gay" or "bisexual" idea... he could just be curious. Different things turn different people on. Some people like to be chained and dragged and whipped, some people like to wear diapers and pretend they're a baby... some people like to act like a girl. To each his own.

Now, if you approached him about it and he says he's not... stick with the idea that he's not. Constantly asking him and accusing him of being gay will only push him further and put a strain on the relationship.

If the whole thing bothers you, then I suggest you find a new boyfriend who isn't into that.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Maybe bi... I see a transvestite fantasy thing going on here with him and those guys are rarely ever gay.

Now if you are fine with it then have fun together... lots a perfectly straight guys like butt play.

There are thongs made for men that aren't the least bit feminine. Maybe he likes those... there are a growing number of men that do. And whose wives buys them for them.

There is a pretty big leap from playing with you to going with a guy. Enough I would think you don't have to worry.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Some men enjoy being infantile during sex with a female dominant as a powerful sexual fetish. That has nothing to do with homosexuality. He said he is not gay... seems he has no reason at this late time to lie to you to protect his manly image. :)

Did you start something kinky and now you are uncomfortable?

Cordially,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 05:38 PM
    I think this is about you, and your own insecurities, and has nothing to do with him. Don't blow a good thing, by being insecure.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 09:31 PM
    There is only a problem if YOU don't like it otherwise this is a purely different sexuality. Others have said the same-so he likes being a girl? You like being the boy-who cares-good for you and him-keep up the good work!
    brasileiracuriosa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Thanks... I feel much better now... we have such a great sexual life together... we make love everyday at least once, but normally two times a day and it just keep getting better.

Thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

Get a girl that says she has a boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get a girl to like me that says she has a boyfriend and I really like her:p :p :p

How do I get the girl who has a boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Ive been working with this woman now for little over a year and we've become close friends. I know she really likes me because she tells me all the time. We actually speak to each other on the phone at least once a night for about a good 30 minutes to an hour. I know being her friend is good and...

What should I do if the girl I that like already has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl but she already has a boyfriend what should I do?

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

View more questions Search