Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindy2shop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 11:16 PM
    80's Female Robot Movie
    Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find this 80's movie about a guy searching for his female robot. He has her chip with all of her memories. He loves her and she was either stolen or left him.. can't remember those details. Also seemed like it was kind of b-grade even for back then. The female robots were basically slaves for the guys. He ends up finding her at the end of the movie but the new girl he was finding her with he started liking her. He ends up throwing this chip in a fire they they are flying over in this little plane.

Sorry for the vague details.. . anyone know this?

Its been too long to sit in my head already :)
    Lizrex Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Could it be Cherry 2000?

Cherry 2000 (1987) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

Title of 80's Kids Movie with a small boy who was a robot? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the title of a movie I saw as a kid in the 80's (possibly late 70's movie). Imperfectly remembered... Family movie in which a small boy is found/adopted, turn out he is a robot/android and a test subject for the government. Remebered scenes: Kid being taught...

Alien robot movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie, 80's or 90's. A boy finds a alien robot. The boy can get inside and become the robot. Please Help:)

Robot nanny movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the...

View more questions Search