Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Remyth Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Movie we watched in the school library
    When I was in elementary school we would go to the library and watch a movie about these people that where trying to save books from some bad people. As I recall the good guys stayed underground/inside and the bad guys wandered around outside. Every time the bad guys would find a book they would rip it up or destroy it. We never finished the shows and I have no idea what it was called. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 8, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Fahrenheit 451, perhaps?

Vasily

Nov 9, 2007, 07:28 AM
    From the looks of it this is not the movie. The characters in the movie that were destroying the books were more of an insane type instead of a government type. This movie would have probably been made for schools or for children.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 04:20 PM
    You are thinking of Tomes & Talismans, a 13-episode series from 1986 shown on educational TV.

Nov 13, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Comment on vingogly's post
    The movie I was looking for is an educational movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small memory of a movie I watched about 15 years ago in daycare [ 6 Answers ]

Ok there was actually 2 movies. 1) some kids were help up in something like a prison maybe an orphonige and there is like 3 or 4 of them that break out in the middle of the night and run away... thats all I really remember about it 2) OK this one I believe may have something to do with remote...

TV movie about a family who drives an old school bus turned RV across country [ 1 Answers ]

There was a TV movie back several years ago about a family that was in turmoil; the daughter was dating someone the parents did not approve of; the son was hanging with the wrong crowd, etc. The father bought an old school bus and converted it into an RV and persuaded the entire family to go on a...

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

Children watched a forbidden horror movie [ 14 Answers ]

Gee I hope I'm not posting too many questions about children and babies! I must look like an idiot. But I really need the extra support and I always receive such good answers here... Yesterday my husband and I hired a babysitter for part of the evening, so that we could go out together. The...

View more questions Search