Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imisstx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Watched in the 80's
    My brother and I watched a movie in the early 80's about a family who's house was surrounded by big cats... panthers, tigers, lions... they board up the house but the cats try to get in down the chimney. They know their only hope is to get to their car and leave. They hide under something and make it to the car. If anyone knows the name of this movie please let me know... we have been trying to figure it out for almost 20 years!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...hlight=harvest

This one comes up much more often than I would've suspected.
    imisstx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Savage harvest it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who watched the Perseid shower? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys! I spent my night, from about 11pm-1am, viewing the annual Perseid meteor shower; it was fantastic! I was just wanting to hear you guy's experience with this, if any. Just curious! ;)

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

I cannot remember this TV show I watched as a kid. Early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the show were there was three guys and a girl and they would help fight Viruses in the computers. One guy hit his drum sticks and another struck his guitar. Then they were transported into the computer. They were put into these robots that could fight viruses by themselves or...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

Children watched a forbidden horror movie [ 14 Answers ]

Gee I hope I'm not posting too many questions about children and babies! I must look like an idiot. But I really need the extra support and I always receive such good answers here... Yesterday my husband and I hired a babysitter for part of the evening, so that we could go out together. The...

View more questions Search