Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bridgettrusen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:46 AM
    TV movie about multiple clones of a little girl
    Last question for this morning, I promise! Just found this site, can you tell?

This may be another Disney TV movie, I'm pretty sure it was played on TV on a Saturday afternoon in the mid-80's. It is about a very smart, talented girl with light brown hair in braids. I don't remember how it came out, but it is revealed she is one of many clones (or perhaps the original?) and there is a secret hospital place where the clones all live. The parents were part of a research project, I know they were in on it, and it might be because the original daughter had died and they were so grief-stricken they had multiples of her made?
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Jul 13, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Anna to the Infinite Power, perhaps? (IMDb page)
    bridgettrusen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 03:07 PM
    That sounds like the very one. Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from the girl next door movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for days the name of the song in the movie when all three girls, athena (danielle), paris and fararri are on the stage... the music playing in the background. I know its an old dance song but I can't figure it would.. please help me figure it out Thanks :)

Movie about a princess or girl on a journey [ 4 Answers ]

This is terrible, I hardly remember anything about this film. Made sometime in the1980's. I believe it is an animated film (could be a TV show series) about a beautiful girl (who might be a princess) that has long blonde hair with a golden streek in it. There is one scene I believe in a forrest...

Movie - The Girl Nextdoor [ 1 Answers ]

Bonjour! J'aimerais savoir le nom de la chanson, et du chanteur qui passé lorsque qu'il font finalement l'amour dans la limousine.. Cette chanson reviens souvent dans les même film du genre. Un slow comme, Si vous connaissez cette chanson là , la reconnaissez faites moi en part! :) répondez...

View more questions Search