Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalunaazul12052 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 01:27 PM
    70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title!
    I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in...

The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy from the magical land played the pan flute...

The only real part I can remember is the three kids running through the woods, and the first boy's invisible cloak gets torn a little on a tree... it was like harry potters cloak... one side is invisible, but later on, the bad guys chasing them run by, and see the piece of torn cloak.

Yeah I know, not much to go on hehe...

But if any of you know... PLEEZE TELL ME!

It would mean the world to me and my brother
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jul 6, 2007, 03:12 PM
    The only movie I know that has a character with an invisible cloak is "The Land of Faraway." That one's about 2 boys though, and doesn't have a girl in it. Does this sound right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Title of thrilling late 70s, early 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me remember the title of this (late 70s early 80s) movie... This is the story as I remember it... A guy and his girlfriend are taking a ride on his motorcycle through some british countryside, they get in an accident and the owner of the vehicle invites them to his home - a huge...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

Kids movie from 80s I think-title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie as a kid. I only remember very little... I remember there being a boy and a girl and a boy in some type of courtyard talking to someone. Then he comes in his apartment and takes off his boots. I remember the boy and girl traveling to some kind of land and riding a horse. I...

View more questions Search