Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Jun 16, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Potato Farmer
    An old man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his potato garden but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son Fred, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Fred,
    I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over I know you would dig the plot for me.
    Love,
    Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
    For heaven's sake, don't dig up that garden! That's where I buried the BODIES!
    Love,
    Fred

At 4am the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
    Plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
    Love,
    Fred
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 11:06 PM
    That is great! LMAO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Farmer McDonald [ 1 Answers ]

Farmer McDonald has 6 pigs to feed, but room at the feeding trough for only 2 at a time. How many combinations of 2 pigs at the trough can be made from 6 pids?

Potato diet [ 8 Answers ]

I have heard about the potato diet and want to know if it is safe to do?

Potato suasage soup [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a good sausage potato soup recipe?

Potato diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, One of my cousins, now 20 year old, has been eating only rice and potatoes since he is a 5 year old boy. Though he would snack in anything, the main meal is always rice + potatoes. He will not eat anything else. His parents gave up trying to convince him. I tried to explain him that it will...

Potato [ 1 Answers ]

I had a really long post here - but my PC locked up, so I'll give the short version (which I'm sure you're grateful for): Microwave oven seems to trip circuit breaker ONLY when nuking a potato. (And, no, I'm not leaving a fork in the potato or anything.) I remember doing an experiment in grade...

View more questions Search