Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greg bowles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 09:25 PM
    Finding a Movie without Knowing the Title
    Movie set in rural town where man get caught dealing meth turns narc then gets killed family goes looking for answers theyfind them when questioning his brother his body was hid in a lake his daughter finds it with help from her aunt

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a movie without knowing the title [ 3 Answers ]

The movie was about a little girl who her father had to go to war and left his young daughter in an all girls school where they are mean to her, they send her a letter telling her that her father is dead but he only lost his memory, thinking that her father is dead she looses hope until she meets...

How to find a movie without knowing the title? [ 1 Answers ]

A movie where an american woman whose husband has had an affair goes to france to visit a friend who runs a brothel

How can I find a movie without knowing the title [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about the mother with 5 sons and all I remember is that her sons are handsome and it also have sex scenes and her sons are killing themselves

Finding a movie without knowing the title [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every body, The Sean I remember Is like " The wife said to husband who going on car that beware of "B", The husband goes out stop some where and there is a spy Bee with cam and Bomb inside. The husband remember the words of his wife and try to kill the Bee with his shoe and the Bee explodes,...

How to find a movie without knowing the title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about the kidnapping of the daughter of an airhostess on board a plane and her mother struggles to fetch her out .the movie might be somewhat of the 90's .please kindly help me know about it

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.