Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PeterRWolf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Has anybody seen "Deadlier Than The Male" and "Some Girls Do"?
    I need to know if these two movies (especially "Deadlier") have alternant endings. I'm trying to settle a friendly argument.

Check out some similar questions!

Well Pipe PVC,120 or 80, male on female or male ends both sides [ 0 Answers ]

Looking to put a new well in at my sons house. Already over budget and doing most the work ourselves. Well is 400 ft deep and static in at 330. Question is: PVC or Poly but I already think Poly is out as it is only rated at 200 PSI and we are close to that with head pressure and 50LBS. So if PVC,...

A deadlier flu... on purpose [ 14 Answers ]

Dutch scientists for some stupid reason have created a highly contagious killer bird flu - and want to publish how they did it. What could go wrong?

22 year old male- no experience whatsoever with girls. Female views on this? [ 5 Answers ]

Just want to get some female views on my situation. I'm a 22 year old male in my final year of university (and a rather good one at that). However up until now I have had no experience whatsoever in any shape or form with girls, let me elaborate: - Never had sex - Never kissed a girl - Never...

Spayed male Beagle.- all other male dogs humps on him! Can I Stop it? [ 4 Answers ]

My male Beagle is 14 months old. He´s been spayed for almost 4 months now. Almost every time we found another male dog in the park, the other male dog humps him with evident matting intentions. This, on top of being really annoying is also becoming a problem when they become aggressive . My dog...

Male incarcerated and spouse whereabout is unknown.Male wants a divorce. [ 1 Answers ]

Male is incarcerated and his spouse whereabout is unknown. They have been separated from for 10 years. He wants a divorce. What steps can he take while incarcerated to achieve a divorce?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.