Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayJayWalker Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2013, 02:09 AM
    Not Unborn
    I saw the move 13 to 15 years ago so I may have crossed memories so please bear with me. Th movie I am thinking of is similar o the Unborn (1991), as a mater of fact I thought it was and rented the Unborn aprox a year later but I remember being disappointed that it wasn't the same movie. I had seen the movie Im looking for once and seen unborn once and am dismayed to see now that I am having difficulties keeping the 2 separate in my mind.
    Here's what I know:
    * the babies are more like clones not deformed beasts.
    * the pregnancy is relatively normal.
    * In the middle or towards the end there is a scene where the leading lady is listening to a "calming Music" that the dr gave her. After tampering with the dials she discovers a hidden message behind the music talking to the unborn baby.
    * Somehow the dr. is killed and the Ending shows dr's nurse (I think its his nurse) talking to her swollen belly. It is clear she is now pregnant with a clone of the dr. she is watching the leading lady walk down the hall cooing to the unborn clone tat she will not let leading lady hurt him.
    Here is what I think I know:
    *Leading lady is widowed and her baby is in fact a clone of her dead husband.
    *there is no deformed killer babies.
    Here are things Im not sure which comes from which movie or may be in both:
    *one of other patients is either attacked or killed by her very smart Toddler
    *One of the pregnant women tries to stab unborn baby (I think this in both movies)

I will say one more time the movie I am Looking for IS NOT the Unborn. My memory is fuzzy but I am sure on that. The movie I am looking for is not as gory as the Unborn so If your suggestion is more gory (like It's Alive) than it's a fair bet it is not what I am Looking for either. Every Search I do comes up with Unborn or It's Alive and Its driving me crazy knowing what I am looking for is neither.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 17, 2013, 12:15 PM
    * the babies are more like clones not deformed beasts.
    That matches up with this:
    Graham's position allows him to offer the opportunity to clone their deceased son. Rebecca is at first horrified and repulsed, but eventually agrees to undergo the procedure

* Somehow the dr. is killed and the Ending shows dr's nurse (I think its his nurse) talking to her swollen belly. It is clear she is now pregnant with a clone of the dr. she is watching the leading lady walk down the hall cooing to the unborn clone tat she will not let leading lady hurt him
    Hmmm, that pretty much matches this:
    After three months, Rebecca has brought her newborn son in for a checkup. (There is no explanation as to what occurred after Graham's death or what legal ramifications, if any, Rebecca faced for killing her husband.)
    When she leaves on the elevator, we see Dr. Cole around a corner avoiding Rebecca. She is now very pregnant, and — responding to a kick — she calms the unborn child, calling his name: Graham

I think you might be looking for an episode of The Outer Limits called Re-generation... Re-generation (The Outer Limits) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    JayJayWalker Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2013, 12:36 PM
    aliseaodo that sounds pretty good despite me not being a huge fan of outer limits (too corny usually lol) But no that's not it this was definitely a movie. I had rented it from family video

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My unborn [ 4 Answers ]

Can a father sign over full custody of a baby before it's born?

Unborn child [ 6 Answers ]

I am 18 years old, 28 weeks pregnant, and have just recently moved out of the house that I lived in with my parents. My parents are threatening to take my baby away once she is born. Can they do that? What should I do?

Unborn child [ 14 Answers ]

I have known the father of my unborn child for 5 years. We dated and had a great intimate friendship until I became pregnant and he did not want to speak to me ever again. He wrote me several emails commanding me to get an abortion and wished me to miscarry. He is very aggressive and...

Unborn child [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am 22 and married. I live in az with my husband. I am 4 months pregnant. Some things have come up in my marriage that aren't good. I want to know. Is I leavehim and go back home to North Carolina can he get me for kid napping? Or do I need to get his permision to leave the state? Someone...

View more questions Search