Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movieaddict Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Fairy movie
    I'm looking for this fairy movie, not animated I can't remember when it was shown but I watched it before when I was still in high-school around the year 2003. In the movie I remember that the fairy was lost in the human world and worked as a teacher I think then she eats flowers [roses].
    JayJayWalker Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2013, 03:28 PM
    I'm pretty sure I know the movie you are talking about. If Im correct it one of those movies that has 2 titles. The main title you can find it under is Dazzle. The other name will get confusing if you search for it online but I have the movie and the cover case does not say Dazzle It says The Fairy Princess: Secret of the Crystal (yet the disk itself has Dazzle on it) Like I said I could be confusing. Now since I dug it out to see if it was the right movie my kids are making me watch it again. She does eat/serve flowers. She is not a teacher but it does have a teacher in it.

Dazzle (1999) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient fairy movie [ 8 Answers ]

Read my last comment on "80's movie with fairies or sprites", really really want the name of this movie. And its not herbie! :confused:

Fairy movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for this movie but I'm a little sketchy on the detail. I thought it was star fairies but after looking at it, it doesn't seem to be the movie. The movie is about this fairy who lives in the sky and she hear this plea from this child on earth but she is told that she can not go...

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

Fairy movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember hardly anything about this movie except I believe it was about fairies. The scene I remember was that they carried flower wands (they looked like unbloomed roses) One character dropped hers and it was stolen.. Help its driving me mad!

Fairy movie search [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am searching for some kind of movie with real people. I think it was in the 80's but could be before or after. All I remember is a woman, who needs to find someone (either a fairy or a spirit, maybe godmother) and needs to find this someone in order to achieve her mission. There is a guy,...

View more questions Search