Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eifets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Italian title I can't remember
    I can't recall this movie title and cast, is a romantic movie filmed in Italy I think, is about this old couples that were once in love hen they were young, a letter got lost in the mail when they met up, as the lady travel to his side, a man rides a horse to welcome them, some how or rather their nieces and nephew falls in love, but apparently the nieces suppose to get married to another. During the process will their families reconcile? Please help me.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the title of a old italian movie comedy I saw years ago [ 0 Answers ]

There's a scene in the movie when a man was confessing his sins to the priest then later said father I have to kill 1 more person

I can't remember the title but I remember some bits of the video, what's this song? [ 1 Answers ]

The video it's self is black and white, I think it might be an old christmas ballad because I think I was watching a xmas chart when I saw it; might be from the 1980's or something, don't hold me to that I have no idea what year it was released. The voice singing is definitely male, although I...

Italian movie title? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I forgot the title of this Italian movie I really liked, and would love to watch it again. Its about two brothers who moved in a italian city(Torino I think) from a poor village, and they are from a poor background. So the older brother goes to work to support his younger brothers...

Can't remember the name of an Italian movie I saw [ 4 Answers ]

I saw an Italian movie today, new release about a 25 year old guy who grows up in a addiction community and befriends an older woman, who tries to teach him the art of seduction. Very good its called something.. Amore... Please help! He is addicted to poker and she lost a lover to suicide...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.