Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twicky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Help figuring out this movie.
    Hello, I've been trying to figure out this movie. It's like a medieval or back in 1700's type of movie, where there are monsters/big animals living in the mountains that terrorize a small village below. They come out at night to attack the village, some warriors came in and helped out the village to killed off these monsters. There was a lead actor, I thought it could've been Mel Gibson but its not.

They also hiked up the mountain to see where the monsters are located, I believe the monsters made some type of noise too.

It would be nice if someone knows what I am talking about, I've been trying to know this movie for years.
    johannsson35 Posts: 87, Reputation: 6

Jul 14, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Sounds somewhat like the village, but I don't believe so; as the monsters lived in the forests. Was Kevin Costner in it?

Jul 14, 2013, 09:20 PM
    No, I don't think so. I believe the movie came out from the 90's.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 09:57 PM
    I think I know what you're talking about, try The 13th Warrior...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_13th_Warrior

Jul 18, 2013, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    I think I know what you're talking about, try The 13th Warrior...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_13th_Warrior
    Oh, sorry for the late reply. I believe this is the one, however; I don't remember Antonio Banderas in it though. I'll have to watch to recap my memories again.

Thanks. :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 11:30 PM
    Okay - let me know, I remember watching this movie, and the 'bad' guys had some sort of animal skins on them that made them look 'monsterish', when I read your description it immediately popped into mind...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Figuring Out Name of Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember too much of the movie. There was a scene in the movie where a little boy was in the hospital and his friend came to visit and they played a joke on the nurse and said that the boy was dead but he really wasn't. They played the same joke again on a different nurse but this time the...

Help figuring out a movie... [ 0 Answers ]

All right, so I saw this movie years ago, probably end 90's. It's sort of a horror movie, and I only remember fragmented scenes from it, but the one scene that I will never forget is this one, and this is the best lead I have: A boy is sitting in classroom, and his teacher asks him something,...

Help figuring out a movie [ 1 Answers ]

There is a man running from the police and for some reason I keep thinking they were nazis . They catch up to him in a building and he ends up jumping to his death rather than being caught. People gather around him as he dies on the sidewalk below.?

Need help figuring out the name of a movie; I think it's from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I have very vague memory of this movie. I remember that each scene is shown a couple of times from different perspectives showing how the outcome could be so different based on one little choice being different. I remember revolving doors or subway doors, or something of that nature. Each time the...

Need help figuring out this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think is goes between two eras. It is kind of a mystery of a girl who was sent away from her family to marry a man. Her brother after years comes to visit with his new wife all of the family is murdered and it remained a mystery for years. It ended up being the girl she was molested by her...

View more questions Search