Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DBruno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 07:06 PM
    How to find a movie by scene
    A middle class man realizes he is a homosexual and his distraught wife is befriended by a black man which causes a stir in their community.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 30, 2010, 07:33 PM

Sounds like Far from Heaven
    hmfranklin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Western gunfight with baby in middle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by a scene [ 1 Answers ]

A movie where a man is telling a young girl what to write on her letter to her boyfriend he eventually begans to touch her. I think this movie is set in the Victorian era because of there clothing. It also has a similar plot to the movie Cruel intentions. Where a guy and girl make bets on who the...

Find movie by scene [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to recall the name of a movie I saw which included scenes of a group of students going through flight training simulations. One activity invloved a crash simulation of the plane ditching into the sea where the student was strapped into a seat riding on a set of rails pitched at 45...

How to find a movie by scene [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, The movie that I am looking for takes place either in germany or in austria (german language). It must have been shooted in early 80's or second-half 70's, because I've watched it when I was a teen. The movie is about a concentration camp like nazi camps. Let's give you some clue about...

Find a movie scene [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie with a kid on a beach on the east coast, and he sees a German sub come to the surface and then goes down again. I don't think it had anything to do with the plot, it might be a comedy?

View more questions Search