Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volnon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Rabies
    I saw a movie years ago- at least 30 - and there is a scene where a large guy dressed in rags in dragged into a town by ropes- he obviously has rabies, and is frothing at the mouth. The movie might be in B&W, but I am not sure. Anyone have a clue what this film was?
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Sep 2, 2010, 08:12 AM

There was a Glenn Ford movie from the 60s called "Rage". THat might not be it, but it was a great movie and worth checking out.
    volnon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 04:12 PM

Hmmm- no I don't think this is the movie. I checked out Amazon and read the review on Rage, and it sounds nothing like I remember. I think the film I watched was a terror or action period piece. Thanks for your answer, though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whale rabies [ 1 Answers ]

If whales are mammals then couldn't they theoreticly get rabies? Haha mabey that's were sea foam comes from. Just kidding.

Rabies shot [ 7 Answers ]

Where we live there has never been a documented case of rabies. Because of this there aren't many dogs who are vaccinated. We never got my dog vaccinated because he's tied all the time, except for when we go to our camp he runs free. It does cost quite a bit to vaccinate him because you have to...

Rabies shots [ 3 Answers ]

Is it OK to get a dog that might be pregenet a rabies shot

Rabies [ 7 Answers ]

My dog has an auto immune disorder my vet has suggested no more vaccinations except for rabies. Her disorder is very rare and I am worried if we get the rabie shot that her health will be at jeopardy. She is 5 years old and has been vaccinated until she was 3. Is the rabie shot mandatory I live in...

Rabies? Kujo? [ 2 Answers ]

I was at my uncle ans aunts farm, and they have a st.bernard. He's very nice and friendly... most of the time, but the last time I was out, me and my mom were sitting in the shade with the dog. And petting him, and he went haywire, and bit me and my mom, and a 200 pound dog biting you doesn't leave...

View more questions Search