Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Sep 1, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Movie not to old about multiple familys like babel
    I'm looking for a movie its not to old its about multiple family's its sort of like babel it could even be that movie but I read the description and I don't think it is. It follows a family that has a muslim girl who in school writes a paper on suicide bombers that causes her to get deported. I know it follows other people to but that's the one I remember the most is it babel or another movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 06:50 AM

Crossing Over

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Familys doing my head in how can I calm down [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy my question is My mum and dad are rally stressing mi out thking there better when there not :@ What can I do

Movie about multiple birth [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for title of a movie I seen long ago. Was very old had parents who gave bith to multiples and tey were put on display behind a fence. Seems as though it was a black and white.

How would you address your familys criticisms of and attitudes about education [ 4 Answers ]

Consider the scenario, deana recently decided to start attending college yet her family is criticizinng her decision, they argue that she should focus on working so she can start earningmoney when she begins school, they fear she will not have as much time to spend with family not to mention her...

Tax deductions for familys with child in title 1 program. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a tax deduction or credit for familys with a chid in the title 1 program at school? (kids with learning disabilities) what is it and how do I get it. We live in Oregon.

TV movie about multiple clones of a little girl [ 2 Answers ]

Last question for this morning, I promise! Just found this site, can you tell? This may be another Disney TV movie, I'm pretty sure it was played on TV on a Saturday afternoon in the mid-80's. It is about a very smart, talented girl with light brown hair in braids. I don't remember how it...

View more questions Search