Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markandjenine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 08:57 AM
    In the mid seventies about a gang of kids that race their cars up and down the street
    Looking for the name of a movie that had a gang of kids that harassed anieghbor with their cars and even ran his saint banard over, he gets revenge by smashing their cars
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 06:22 PM

Outrage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell me the movie with a funny street race [ 1 Answers ]

There is a funny movie where a dad (in a minivan or something) wants to be cool and races the guy next to him, but they skid to a stop at each light.

Street Race with Ghost Racer Movie 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of this film? It's from the 70's or 80's, and it's about this car that comes to race, and the driver is believed to the spirit or actual person of someone who died in a crash on the strip. When he races he tries to kill his opponents. You never see this drivers face. ...

Home owner tows cars parked on street in front of house [ 2 Answers ]

Can a home owner rightfully have cars towed away that are parked on the street in front of their house even though there are no "No Parking" signs?

Street gang leader's names [ 7 Answers ]

What do street gang members call their leader? Now that's not such an easy question to answer as it first appears. Personally I can't see street-wise, hard edged boys and girls or young men and women for that matter, calling their gang leader ‘Boss’ or ‘leader’ or ‘sir.’ So do they just use the...

My kids need their mom. [ 5 Answers ]

A little over a year ago, I was involved in an abusive relationship. My ex husband took me to court and got primary custody of our kids because of that man. I have since put him in jail, gotten a restraining order on him, and moved to Pennsylvania. I am engaged to a wonder ful man that my kids...

View more questions Search