Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jhahn871 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Need help finding a movie
    So there's this movie, I'm assuming it's an older movie but I can only remember one small scene. A girl walks into a room.. I think it's a bathroom. Sees writing on a mirror and pulls out lipstick. She crosses out part of the writing and changes it but has to briefly stop to twist the lipstick to have enough to write out her words. I know this is a terrible description but that's all I can remember. If anyone has a clue what movie this was in.. Please answer because it's driving me crazyy.
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Aug 29, 2010, 10:03 PM

Sounds like a scene from 'Joise and the pussycats'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie trailer about a Facebook movie,girl finding her friends [ 5 Answers ]

It was a trailer for a movie about Facebook

I need help finding a movie [ 4 Answers ]

Two little boys meet one day in there own backyard and one little boy has a disease and dies the other little boy goes to his funeral and takes his shoe and puts it in a river

Need help finding a movie [ 4 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me find this movie. In it this movie a step-brother and step-sister fall in love- I think this was from the UK too. I saw it on TV back in the 90's I do believe. The boy and girl are separated by their parents due to their love for each other Years later they plan on...

Finding a movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. I am looking for a movie that I have not seen in many years. It is from the 80's. It takes place in a bioteck laboratory. The sensors detect that a spill happens and shuts down the whole lab. A few people get trapped and the ones that are effected turn into zombies and kill. A few...

View more questions Search