Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gallantstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Movie; about a ghost of a girl who is angry because her father never got to see her d
    This is amovie about a ghost of a girl who keeps other ghosts in a house because she is angry that her father never got to see her dance, eventually at the end of the movie her dad does see her dancing on the porch where she then disappears
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 06:34 PM

Children of the Mist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

Anyone remember a movie about a girl who sees a ghost in a mirror? [ 4 Answers ]

It was an older kids movie about a girl who lived in a mansion and saw a ghost in her mirror, I can't remember much else, except that there was always a twinkling glass sound whenever the ghost appeared.

Movie with a medium and ghost girl [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie on TV once when I was little, and I only got to see the beginning, and I remember it started with us getting to see what happened in a hotel. There was this giant woman(not really sure but I think she was) who went into an elevator. I think she was a servant or something, and...

1980's Showtime/Cinemax Movie (girl, gold, ghost) [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid 80's I watched a movie on Showtime or Cinemax. It was about a young girl who goes down into a secret cave via a fireplace? She discovers gold, and a ghost of a dead girl. Hazy at best about the details. Any ideas?:)

What's the name of the movie with a ghost girl and possessed jester doll? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a horror movie from the 80's possibly late 70's that has a little girl who died and was buried with her favorite jester doll. These people move into her house and is haunted by her ghost and her doll. The doll basically makes things happen. This one guy dies from a fan blade braking off and...

View more questions Search