Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scsark Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2003, 04:58 AM
    Average automobile prices
    Just wondering if anyone had an idea about this answer: During which 10 year period did the average price of a car double in price? 1931-1941, 1946-1956, 1957-1967, 1968-1978

Check out some similar questions!

Increasing prices [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter that talks about a price increase. Anyone got any suggestions for wording?:)

Different prices for 14-2 NM [ 3 Answers ]

So I can get 14-2 NM w ground at the big store off the spool for something like $0.43/lin ft w/out tax. I can buy 250 ft of 14-2 NM-B w ground prepakaged on the shelf behind me for something like just under $60, tax not included... compared to $107.5 at the spool price. Don't know the grade of...

Company automobile [ 3 Answers ]

If an owner of a LLC purchases a car and wants to count off the car expense on taxes, do you have to record the purchase price of the car. The company is paying the monthly payment but did not invest in the initial purchase. My question comes from posting the car payment. You have principal and...

Motherboard prices [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone can suggest a good motherboard.. like good quality and reasonable price? Somebody told me is around C$500. Is it true? What if a certain component in the motherboard is not functioning well, is it necessary to change the motherboard? Ty in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.