Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2012, 11:00 AM
    Motorbike racing film around late 80s early 90s
    I'm looking for movie about a motorbike racer. Late 80s or early 90s What I remember is that film is based around two male friends. One friend is sort of a mechanic and the other one is a racer. There was section of the film when the guy that races ends up racing for a German team ( all the german team wear black clothing and their motorbikes are black. At some point he either wins a few races or qualifies I'm not too sure on that bit but at the end the two friends build a motor bike to race and its painted in the American flag colours and I remember one of the friends referring to the motorbike as the American dream or American machine.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 24, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Possibly Race for Glory.
    YouTube
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2012, 01:17 AM
    That's the one thank you
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 09:09 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to remember the tiltle of a late 80s or early 90s wartime film. [ 1 Answers ]

The only scene I remember was with a young girl showing her privates to some boys in a bombed out house.

Name of a film in late 80s or early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

A family of four move in to a flat . In the family. His a young girl with blond hair .and a teenage boy with brown hair .the girl his playing with a ball when this creature comes and transforms it self in to her.her older brother knows its not his sister .the creature gose round the other flats...

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

View more questions Search