Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reedeyye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 10:55 PM
    Man with a spear and a kid
    Hey I've been looking for a martial arts movie I saw when I was a kid, it was about a man who fought with a spear. He found a young kid in a village who was a simple thief, they both got stuck together in a journey. In one scene the lead character got cut or something in the back so he was bleeding and he made the kid jump on his back to stop the bleeding while he was fighting against some enemies. Don't know what more to say but the lead character had long hair and white outfit and the kid had greyish outfit I think.
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2012, 10:08 AM
    sounds abit like a jet li movie called - legend of the red dragon here's a clip which is close to your description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swGowwlrneQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having trouble dating a man with a kid [ 6 Answers ]

I'm dating a guy with a son... my bfs' son's mom is still in the picture but she's not a very good mom and my boyfriend has his son a lot of the time which is frustraiting.. its been hard for me to build a really good relationship with his son because he doesn't listen very well to my boyfriend and...

Have kid from a married man. [ 21 Answers ]

I am single lady and have a boyfriend and later found out that he is married with kids. He offered me to be his 2nd woman and promise he will support in anyway he can.. I love him so much and I know he loves me too. I want a child. But what's bothering me is his status. What should I do?...

If a man is on the sex offender registry can he see his own kid [ 11 Answers ]

K So I know of a person who was put on the sex offender registry for a relationship with a teen who was not quite 18 yet. He served his prison time, and has finished all of his probation, but still remains on the registry. He fathered a child after all of this, and now wants to see her in his...

I am dating a man that has an 8 year old kid [ 16 Answers ]

About a month ago I met a man and we began dating. He told me from the start he had an 8 year old girl from a previous marriage. The first week was amazing because for some reason his child was at his mother's house all week and we spent every night that week together, dining, going to the...

Love of my life now Ex man possibly has a kid! [ 2 Answers ]

Im going to ask for your help here and fill you in with a short version of my story: Im 32 with a 13 yr old son me and his father moved on when my son was 2 yrs old. I met another guy who was honorable, loving, devoted and everything a girl would want for about 6 years we just broke up march 2008...

View more questions Search