Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muviehawg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 08:41 PM
    A movie about a guy rips page from phonebook and calls his house other people wore ba
    People with failing body parts are being recloned to live... one man is running for his life he rips a page from the phone book and calls his house,when he arrives his clone comes down stairs with no shoes...
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2012, 10:17 AM
    wild guess could it be

the island

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5hRQwewcUY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a guy hunting people [ 3 Answers ]

This movie came out in the early 90's I think. I know its about this guy who hunts people for fun when the cross onto his land. I know there is a plane crash and this woman is looking for her husband she meets this guy and he tricks her into his cabin where she finds hew husbands coat. I know the...

What's the name of the movie about a guy named puppeteer killing people [ 4 Answers ]

There on an island and a killer named puppeteer starting killing people or something?

Movie/name, a guy bully's town people, omeone killed him and nobody seen a thing. [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for movie about a guy that bully's everybody in town, and one of the town's people kill the bully, every body seen it go down, the sheriff ask everybody who kill the guy and everybody tells him they didn' see anything, the towns people was glad the bully was dead. This movie might be about...

Movie about people staying in a house for money [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I know there are many many movies about people spending the night at a house for money... but this one had an amazing twisted ending. Here's the spoiler. I'm sorry, that is the only part I remember. At the end of the movie there's one survivor, a woman. Because of this, she is taken into...

View more questions Search