Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2011, 02:51 AM
    Explaining a joke
    Can anyone explain the joke to me "2 biscuits walking down the road 1 said"I have not seen you round here before where do you live" the other one says " I'm not teling you because you'll come round and pinch my washing". Is it designed to confuse people so you can laugh at them struggling to understand the joke or is a there a punch line I'm missing.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2011, 05:40 AM
    I would guess same as you. I certainly don't get it.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Oct 31, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Are you sure that's the joke? Doesn't really make sense!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Look for a song by explaining the music video? [ 1 Answers ]

What music video is when a handsome black guy starts in the studio drinking with his friends and then his friends leave and he goes into a black grey and white mode and its in a piano room and starts playing the piano then it takes place in a parking lot and start singing to a crying lady then back...

Explaining biological dads [ 1 Answers ]

How do you explain to a 3 /12 year old about her dad that is not involved in her life at all? She has been beginning to ask questions about "Daddy" We don't know how much to tell her.

Acceleration explaining [ 2 Answers ]

Analyze the motion of a rock dropped in water in term of its speed and acceleration. Assume that a resistive force acting on a rock increases as the velocity increases? please help... I don't understand this =[ A sky diver falls through the air. As the speed if the sky diver increases, whtat...

Explaining Net Profit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I work for a Sales company. And we pay our managers a bonus of 10% on the net profit of their divisions. (Accrual Accounting... and corporate costs are allocated to the divisions). But they are not accounting oriented people, so one of their problems understanding is if they get paid...

Explaining Telecommunications [ 2 Answers ]

What would you say to someone who is not technically savvy in order to explain how a general model of telecommunications works?

View more questions Search