Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmart3304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Movie where a man is obsessed sexually with his next door neighbor.
    The movie involves a young woman who gets spyed on by her next door neighbor. He becomes obsessed with her. He is married but his wife doesn't know of his obsession. He has a setup of video monitors in his house where he goes to watch the neighbor have sex with several different men.
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 11:38 AM
    Animal Instincts 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Next Door Neighbor [ 3 Answers ]

A woman is at home when she hears someone knock at the door. She goes to the door and opens the door to see a man standing there. He asks the lady "Do you have a vagina". She slams the door in disgust.

How old does a man is when stops being sexually active [ 11 Answers ]

My husband who is 50 is having problems getting erections, and ejaculations. Could he be reaching his final days with sex?

Being harassed by next door neighbor [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am looking for suggestions or opinions - to make a long story super short, my next door neighbor, since the day I moved in, has advised me of what I can and can not use to clean, wash, treat, etc. on and in my property to prevent bugs - which seem to be coming from her house - due to her...

Nanny obsessed with little girl and man [ 2 Answers ]

I think she hates her mother and for some reason she starts working as a nanny. I know she keeps a diary where she writes about her 'prince charming'. Then she becomes obsessed with a little girl she's taking care of and one night she meets a man and she forces him to fall in love with her.. He...

In Love/obsessed with a married man, very complicated! [ 8 Answers ]

I'm struggling with my situation and would appreciate some feedback. Last year in June I met a man online through a local dating site. When we met in person we instantly clicked. He was just what I was looking for; funny, charming, successful, attractive, we shared the same views and I felt like...

View more questions Search