Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vellanki_pratibha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Voltage regulator
    What is the full form of LM in LM317..?
    LM317 is a voltage regulator.. help out.. hav a viva tomorrow..
    It is a three terminal adjustabke voltage regulator... its output range is 1.2V to 57V
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 03:01 PM
    It's an incomplete specification. The suffix, which you did not show, is the package type. LM parts are manufactured by Natiional Semiconductor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regulator [ 4 Answers ]

On city water. House is 4 years old. Hoe can I increase water pressure at regulator? It has a tag on it say is is set at std. with range of 25-75. Do I lossen nut and turn srew ccw? Thanks

Shower regulator [ 2 Answers ]

I soldered the one handle type shower regulator in place. Turning the handle full hot, have plenty of flow. But the cold side is just a trickle. I do not see any adjustments on the regulator. Other cold water lines on the same path are fine. Bad regulator? Thanks

Fuel pressure regulator [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 GMC sonoma, (4.3, Engine code W) How much of a project is it to change out the fuel pressure regulator ? Do I need to remove the intake manifold to get to it ?

Gas Regulator Freezing [ 4 Answers ]

Every three or four weeks the gas regulator for my furnace/hot water heater freezes and cuts off the gas supply. The gas company is excellent about dispatching a truck -- they drain the both the condensate leg under the regulator and the drip leg on the supply and usually push in a couple of...

Noisy draft regulator [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ThermoPride OH-5 oil furnace about 11 years old. The problem is , the draft regulator is extremely noisy. This occurs regardless of blower running or not, although it is worse when running. I do live on top of a small hill and it is quite windy here. My question is, is there anything that...

View more questions Search